There is always a design, and it is always perfect. It is the reach of our thought that defines how far we can see, and usually, we don't see too far. It's only when a part of the picture becomes complete, when the boundaries become clear that we realize how meticulously it was planned, it's sheer perfection is dazzling. Now I know why this sem went the way it did. Now I know why I had to be rejected so many times. Because something lay at the end of the tunnel, something that I had always wished for; Something that came late, but did come. Something, called McKinsey.
Failure leads to doubt, and doubt leads to questions. And there's no question that I didn't ask myself in the run up to yesterday. And when I sat for this company, I found it hard to hope, for it had been shattered too often. And just when I thought that it was over, that my doing was done, I realized that it had just begun. Six hours yesterday, gave me the reward of six months of effort.
And now that I have the internship with McKinsey, life seems settled, for now atleast. Looking forward to experiencing the rigours of corporate life, and also to earning some money of my own :D